Thursday, January 22, 2015

Project 365 Week 3 - Still Going!

Hi everyone!  While eventually I'm hoping to put together posts with a little bit more substance, I am glad that I'm being able to keep up with sharing the results of my Project 365 with you.  So, here's what's been going on during week 3...




Day 15 started off with an early morning shot of our normally light-traffic intersection at a busy time while everyone was heading to work and school.  We live in a very small county, which can certainly be evidenced both by the normal traffic flow as well as the fact that this intersection, which has a traffic light, is commonly referred to as "The Junction" and everyone knows what location is being referred to with that name.

The day ended with some unexpected snow ... very little stuck, but there was some on the trees and the ground along Flat Top Mountain.  I really like the effect of the bottom picture, which I took looking out the car window as my mother-in-law drove, because there's the contrast of the pine tree that's in clear focus with the motion blur of other trees.






Day 16 was the effects of the fog on the sunrise.  I just happened to catch a glimpse of this sunrise as I walked through the dining room after turning on a show for Seanna.



Day 17 - Seanna trying to get Cayleigh to play ball with her; even if Cayleigh doesn't have good aim yet.  Also. Seanna settled in on the couch later watching her show.


Plus, a bonus shot that I took with my phone on Day 17 of Seanna and her NiNi cuddled up on the couch.


Day 18 - Cayleigh was on the bed playing with her stuffed animals.  When I tried to get a shot of her playing, she heard me and turned around with her "cheese" smile.



Bonus shots from Day 18 - Russell and the girls playing with the girls' horses and Seanna and Cayleigh watching Russell dance with the popcorn container.



Day 19 - Seanna and Cayleigh's toys on their table and Linda swinging Cayleigh.




Day 20 - a shot of the industrial area from just as you enter McMinnville.  Plus, two sunset shots that I got out the truck window on our way home.



Day 21 - the sunlight's effect on the doorknob of the front door and Seanna "water-painting" on the door where there was dew on the glass.

No comments: