Sunday, January 18, 2015

2nd Round - Week 2 of Project 365 2015

Well, we've made it through a little over 2 weeks of Project 365.  Those of you who have been following me on Facebook or Instagram have been getting the updates as I go, but here's week 2's photos in one place.


Day 8 - capturing a record of the low temperatures that we had that morning ... this was actually about 10 degrees warmer than when we first got up.  The coldest night/morning that we've had so far this winter.




Day 9 - the girls doing their "homework" ... working alphabet puzzles, etc...


Day 10 - the bird feeders that the girls and I made from grapefruit halves


Day 11 - Russell holding Seanna and singing to her as she went to sleep ... yes, she's still daddy's little princess


Day 12 - Cayleigh playing with the calendar that we got the girls


Bonus Day 12 shot where I handed my camera to Laura to get a shot of the girls wrestling on top of me


Day 13 - Cayleigh snuggled up with her Donald Duck plush


Day 14 - ice crystals on the sage grass at the end of the drive.

Looking forward to sharing more shots with you next week!



No comments: