Friday, January 9, 2015

Project 365 Week One

Hey Everyone, 

I thought I would share with you the results of week 1 of my Project 365.

Filling those of you not familiar with the concept in a little ... the idea with a Project 365 is to use your camera at some point every day for an entire year.  Some Project 365's have specific themes and tasks for each day, but the vast majority give the freedom to shoot whatever you want so long as you take at least one photo every day.


Cayleigh's 2 Year Old Lifestyle Session



Playing with pipe cleaners and colanders


Cayleigh trying to wake daddy up to look at her artwork


Christmas flowers


One of the girls decided to put the baby doll to bed





Sights from the Cumberland Plateau (part of my Treasures of the Cumberland Plateau project)


Christmas Bears



Log steps outside our house

As you can see, I've already captured a wide variety of subjects during the first week (7 days) of my Project 365.  There was Cayleigh's 2 Year Lifestyle Session, some shots of the girls playing, seasonal shots, objects around the house, and sights from around where I live.  

I'm 2 days into week 2, so I can't wait to share more results with you!  Be sure to follow along daily on Facebook and Instagram!  Also, I have an album on my website specifically set aside for the full-resolution versions of my Project 365 photos!

No comments: